Overview of Department:
The Department of Urology provides comprehensive treatment for common urological problems like prostate diseases, urinary stones, infections, malignancies, and strictures of the urethra. The Department performs complex surgical procedures such as Intra renal Surgery, Nephron-sparing Surgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma exploiting hypothermia and regional vascular control. The learning process is facilitated and mentored by a dedicated faculty and support staff.
|1||Dr. J. Sasi Kumar||Professor & Head|
|2||Dr N Rama Murthy||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr S Venkata Krishnaiah||Assistant Professor|
|4||Dr.Srinivas Naik Banoth||Senior Resident|
|5||Dr.Papala Rahul Tej||Senior Resident|
|6||Dr.Yeruva Anil Reddy||Senior Resident|
|7||Dr.Swapnil Vijay Bobde||Senior Resident|
|8||Dr.Nishanth Kumar Mydam||Senior Resident|
|9||Dr.Sharma Rahul Mataprasad||Senior Resident|
Courses Offered : M.Ch. in Urology.
- Separate Urology ward with 30 beds
- Dedicated 2 Urology OT
- Departmental Library
- Intra departmental discussion with Nephrology, Pathology and Radiology.
Facilities, Equipments & Special services
- Endoscopic, minimal invasive and reconstructive surgeries
- Urodynamic Studies (Uroflowmetry)
- Doppler ultrasound
- Radiological investigations like Retrograde Ureterogram and Retrograde Pyelogram.
- Phallodynamic Studies (Impotence Studies).
- Urodynamic study: Pressure flow studies with EMG.
- PCCL(Percutaneous Cystolithotrity)